What is this about?

公共運輸、社會基建及交通網絡。

版主: a252, Andy

What is this about?

文章ICOCA » 2010-09-26, 11:30

http://yuuji.wordpress.com/2010/09/23/metroserect28/

Do anyone know what is this talking about? It seemed that mentioned something about MTR, but can anyone tell me what it exactly saying? ;)
ICOCA
天王星會員

文章: 5
註冊時間: 2010-09-26, 11:25

Re: What is this about?

文章UCR683 » 2010-09-26, 14:17

解譯:
因為將軍澳線是參照港島線的路線設計建造而成,但路線多彎令 M-Train 列車行車時發出大噪音,故設下多段限速區(TSR),欲減低噪音。
K-Train 所用的行車電腦與牽引系統,在將軍澳線用ATO行駛,多段限速區會令列車再生制動系統失效。
故2010年中 K-Train 回將軍澳線營運時,要取消限速區(因為K-Train車廂隔音效果較佳),改用手動按信號駕駛。
(台灣)16字箴言:
凝聚力量、一起向上、亞洲奇跡、世界驕傲!
頭像
UCR683
火星會員

文章: 750
註冊時間: 2008-10-01, 12:57
來自: 萊金, 夸伊昌

文章ICOCA » 2010-09-26, 16:14

UCR683 寫:解譯:
因為將軍澳線是參照港島線的路線設計建造而成,但路線多彎令 M-Train 列車行車時發出大噪音,故設下多段限速區(TSR),欲減低噪音。
K-Train 所用的行車電腦與牽引系統,在將軍澳線用ATO行駛,多段限速區會令列車再生制動系統失效。
故2010年中 K-Train 回將軍澳線營運時,要取消限速區(因為K-Train車廂隔音效果較佳),改用手動按信號駕駛。

Thank you for your explain and discribe. But why don't the author just tell us the truth of what chaos happened about K-Train but writing his story like a play? :geek:
ICOCA
天王星會員

文章UCR683 » 2010-09-26, 19:28

ICOCA:
It is beacause this is a railway corporation's internal and classified truth.
(台灣)16字箴言:
凝聚力量、一起向上、亞洲奇跡、世界驕傲!
頭像
UCR683
火星會員

文章ICOCA » 2010-09-27, 17:42

UCR683 寫:ICOCA:
It is beacause this is a railway corporation's internal and classified truth.

Really intersting. As far as I know, Hong Kong railway company even keep their timetable as internal documents and public won't able to know or they don't have any introduction or promotion of their control center and rolling stock and so on. Not like UK, TOC will even tell you they are running old trains even though people like riding on Electrostars or Desiro units :)

By the way, can anyone explain for me that the details of the bottom part about "Technical Problem" the writer was talking. And anyone know the progress of Northern Island Line.

ICOCA
天王星會員

文章UCR683 » 2010-09-27, 23:35

ICOCA 寫:By the way, can anyone explain for me that the details of the bottom part about "Technical Problem" the writer was talking. And anyone know the progress of Northern Island Line.

The K-Train in TKO Line uses plug doors rather than slide doors, so the door closing time is slightly longer than M-Train.
The progress of Northern Island Line: Stay tuned for a decade year.
Here are my guesses:
  1. The construction of High Speed Rail and Shatin-Central Link consumes lots of SAR government's capital, and no need more for Northern Island Line as a burden.
  2. MTR should spend billions of money, for renovation of rolling stocks (Except the new arrival C-Stocks), changing formation of East Rail Line Trains and its signaling system.
(台灣)16字箴言:
凝聚力量、一起向上、亞洲奇跡、世界驕傲!
頭像
UCR683
火星會員

文章ICOCA » 2010-09-28, 21:21

UCR683 寫:
ICOCA 寫:By the way, can anyone explain for me that the details of the bottom part about "Technical Problem" the writer was talking. And anyone know the progress of Northern Island Line.

The K-Train in TKO Line uses plug doors rather than slide doors, so the door closing time is slightly longer than M-Train.
The progress of Northern Island Line: Stay tuned for a decade year.
Here are my guesses:
  1. The construction of High Speed Rail and Shatin-Central Link consumes lots of SAR government's capital, and no need more for Northern Island Line as a burden.
  2. MTR should spend billions of money, for renovation of rolling stocks (Except the new arrival C-Stocks), changing formation of East Rail Line Trains and its signaling system.

I have heard about that MTR will conduct resignaling work after the SCL work begins. Most likely they will adopt a radio base moving block signaling. However I would wonder why NIL could not be finished because of the loading gauge. Do MTR have different loading gauge for different route.
ICOCA
天王星會員

文章UCR683 » 2010-09-28, 21:49

ICOCA 寫:I have heard about that MTR will conduct resignaling work after the SCL work begins. Most likely they will adopt a radio base moving block signaling. However I would wonder why NIL could not be finished because of the loading gauge. Do MTR have different loading gauge for different route.

http://www.thmalex.com/railway/chi/rail.html
TCL uses UIC 60 gauage, ISL also uses UIC 60 gauage.

Unit Weight :
UIC 60: 60.34 kg/m
BS 90A: 90.76 lb/yd = 45.02 kg/m

If TCL merge to NIL, it should be consider the power consumption of TCL trains.
(台灣)16字箴言:
凝聚力量、一起向上、亞洲奇跡、世界驕傲!
頭像
UCR683
火星會員

文章hkmtrhah » 2010-10-01, 07:33

UCR683 寫:The K-Train in TKO Line uses plug doors rather than slide doors, so the door closing time is slightly longer than M-Train.

Actually, the K-Train can use a shorter delay (or no delay) before completely closing doors, just like A-Train. However, since it caused too many accidents like finger caught in a door, the technicians tuned the delay for longer to prevent accident happens again. (But it's really funny as Tung Chung Line uses plug doors train when the line opened(1998), before TKL opened, but there was no report for the same thing.)
圖檔
頭像
hkmtrhah
地球會員

文章: 1583
註冊時間: 2008-05-26, 17:29

文章ICOCA » 2010-10-04, 11:09

hkmtrhah 寫:
UCR683 寫:The K-Train in TKO Line uses plug doors rather than slide doors, so the door closing time is slightly longer than M-Train.

Actually, the K-Train can use a shorter delay (or no delay) before completely closing doors, just like A-Train. However, since it caused too many accidents like finger caught in a door, the technicians tuned the delay for longer to prevent accident happens again. (But it's really funny as Tung Chung Line uses plug doors train when the line opened(1998), before TKL opened, but there was no report for the same thing.)

so that we have no way to deal with Hundreds of thousands of delay everyday?
ICOCA
天王星會員

文章hkmtrhah » 2010-10-04, 17:24

ICOCA 寫:
hkmtrhah 寫:

Not going to deal as we just take it as a minor technical problem. The delay has also been included in the dwell time, so there's (nearly) no "arriving late".
圖檔
頭像
hkmtrhah
地球會員

文章: 1583
註冊時間: 2008-05-26, 17:29

文章UCR683 » 2010-10-04, 23:16

P.S. A suspected to resemble railway corporation senior staff, claimed in a railfan forum:
「(在香港好難搵到鐵路資料)係班鐵路迷自己一手做成, 兩個字講晒-[抵死]!」
(It is hardly to find any Hong Kong railway information, is made from that "railfans" only , I can tell them -- DAMN!)

But I thought, the voice of the exist period for the railway corporation, would be ruined by them in future!

2010-10-8 updated:
EVCHK: 港鐵上環站停運資料流出事件
(台灣)16字箴言:
凝聚力量、一起向上、亞洲奇跡、世界驕傲!
頭像
UCR683
火星會員

文章MM21 » 2010-10-13, 10:43

hkmtrhah 寫:
ICOCA 寫:
hkmtrhah 寫:

Not going to deal as we just take it as a minor technical problem. The delay has also been included in the dwell time, so there's (nearly) no "arriving late".

正如好似樓主quote 出嚟嘅龜釣墨魚咁講
有人唔係話技術問題可以用錢解決嘅咩?如果唔係咁多錢請工程嘅人番嚟做咩嫁? :lol:

不過咁,K車嘅delay問題就算寫入operational dwell 都唔係一個解決辦法
因為依家的確係比以前開少左run,咁樣對乘客嚟講絕對唔係公平嘅做法雖
然最有效嘅辦法當然係寧願改番K車度門慢d,之後直接閂
K車嘅門程式我以前都響咩咩咩HK講過,係embedded落IC道,唔係話要改就改到嘅

一係可以等下AEL換車就或者有d機會嘅
其實市區綫呢個咁overcrowding 嘅環境真係好唔適合用Plug door...哎....
我認我有夾雜中英文,好多人都有夾,不過夾得好和諧、好協調,而唔係好似佢咁
↑原來呢個世界真係有人面皮1km咁厚
MM21
天王星會員

文章: 13
註冊時間: 2009-11-20, 00:54

文章Freeman » 2010-10-13, 18:01

[上水]
用刀片啦
[潛水]
Freeman