不論已解答還是未解答,一樣能解決疑難。

版主: RCT4

版面規則
  • 搜尋有否相同的問題再發問。
  • 發問時列明曾經參考的文章。

Re: [問題] 建築,雲霄飛車和劇本編輯器有咩用??同埋點用???

文章RCT4 » 2008-03-19, 19:42

原帖由 BennyChan 於 2008-3-18 23:42 發表 圖檔
and i don't double post because i do not know how to build so i ask again but u said that i double post (to RCT4)

Well, great! You don't carier my waning. And I can tell you this is my last, last warning.
Do you understand what is double posts? You must know that because you had been to Atari Forum before.
Double post means a person post two or more replies in a short period of time. On here I allow you all post new replies when there is no replies in 24 hours.Ofcourse you are not allow to post meaningless or same questions again and again.

However you broke that rule again. Like your posts in the begining, you posted two replies in two minutes!
Finally, I should say you don't respect me and this forum's rules. Whatever how many thread you open and ask for how to make unique buildings, how many I'll match them up and lock them. Until you send me a message and show me you respect the rules and me.
P.S. I'm watching what you are doing on this forum and tell the manager through the [A1b] section and I can tell you your name had been appeared there. I hope you carier what I speak to you!
頭像
RCT4
火星會員

文章: 858
註冊時間: 2008-02-16, 22:12
來自: Hitachi

上一頁

回到 [A3b] 模擬樂園 3 問答

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 18 位訪客